👉 How To Take Control Of Your Financial Future:
I told our Invest Diva Premium Investing Group members to consider buying the Zoom stock (ZM) beginning of March at 112 and 107 and to take profit at 162…
Those with medium risk tolerance who did follow this strategy, made money within 20 days while the rest of the market was panic selling…
But now, the ZM stock price is taking a hit…
Why is that, and what should you do next? Should you be investing in ZOOM? Is ZOOM a good buy now?
Or is ZOOM a good stock to sell?
I shared my ZOOM stock analysis and investing strategy with our Premium Investing Group (PIG) members on Tuesday, but I thought I'd share my outlook with you here as well…
Before we get started, I'd love to hear from you… Do you know your unique risk tolerance? Because that’s the only way you can determine if an investment strategy is right for you…
Head over to the comments section and let me know.
If you're new here, welcome!
My name is Kiana Danial, I'm the founder of the Invest Diva Movement, a tribe of pro-active moms who want to create a better life for themselves and their kids too…
You probably have seen me or heard of me on TV or media such as FOX Business, CNN, TIME, Forbes and Yahoo! Finance… or maybe you’ve read one of my books in the field of investing and trading…
Now let's go take a look at the ZOOM stock and conduct a traditional Invest Diva Diamond Analysis…
• Zoom added more users in the first 2 months of this year than in all of 2019, racking up 2.2M new monthly users by the end of February.
• Now it's the world's most popular iPhone and Android app.
But Zoom has some (not so hidden) vulnerabilities… And Zoom's privacy fails are getting more heat now that it's really relevant:
• Last year: Zoom had a security flaw that let hackers hijack your webcam.
• Last week: Vice reported that Zoom was sending users' data to Facebook, without really telling them about it, even if they didn't have a Facebook account (sketch).
• Now: "Zoombombing" incidents — professional Zoom meetings get crashed by, say, a naked person shouting profanities. They're surging.
• So: NY's Attorney General just sent Zoom a letter saying her office was "concerned" about this seemingly lax security.
ZOOM doesn't pay dividend payments.
Zoom should've overreacted to privacy concerns… but it didn't show investors a real effort to fix its privacy issues — so its stock is down 8% over the week.
But will it go back up?
watch as I cover technical analysis using my Ichimoku and Fibonacci system.
👉 How To Grow $500 Into $10,573 Using This Weird Japanese Investing System:
* LET'S TALK ON SOCIAL*
📒 Facebook (Invest Diva):
🐦 Twitter (Invest Diva):
📒 Facebook (Kiana Danial):
🐦 Twitter (Kiana Danial):
Disclaimer: I am NOT a financial advisor, and nothing I say is meant to be a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument. I will NEVER ask you to send me money to trade for you. Please report any suspicious emails or fake social media profiles claiming to be me. Don't invest money you can't afford to lose. There are no guarantees or certainties in trading or investing.
#Zoom #ZoomStock #ZMStock